- Your purchase of TRELOTTERY entries is from Treloar Trust ("The Promoter"), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity from time to time promotes its lotteries.
- All proceeds from TRELOTTERY go to Treloar Trust, Registered charity number 1092857.
A company limited by guarantee and registered in England, number 04466362.
- You represent and agree that:
- You are 18 years of age or over
- You are a resident of Great Britain
- You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this lottery on behalf of anybody under the age of 18.
- You will provide accurate information, including your name, date of birth, personal address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
- You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the promoting Charity your representations under paragraphs 3 a), b) and c) above.
- You accept that TRELOTTERY is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your lottery entries.
- TRELOTTERY prizes are printed on the tickets and in the leaflets provided and are advertised on the Treloar Trust website www.treloar.org.uk. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to the winners within 14 days. Entrants will be notified as to any change in prize structure.
- Any cheques remaining uncashed for over 6 months will be cancelled and the unclaimed prizes will be treated as a donation.
- The cost of each entry is £1 per play. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted.
- The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
- The Promoter will conduct the draw every Friday, utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third party test house.
- The winning numbers will be published on the Treloar Trust website and will be available via the Lottery helpline on 01524 752880, from the following working day (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm).
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which is available via the Treloar Trust website and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
- Treloar Trust is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to our Responsible Gambling Guide, which is available via the Treloar Trust website , or request further information via the Lottery helpline on 01524 752880.
- Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
- After your final entries into the TRELOTTERY, any sums under £1 remaining in your TRELOTTERY account shall be treated as a donation 6 months after your final entry, if a refund has not been requested.
- The Promoter's decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
If you feel you have a problem with gambling. visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133
The UK fellowship for for those affected by compulsive gambling. For information, resources and contacts for those who are affected by other peoples gambling problems please visit www.gamanon.org.uk.
The Gambling Commission regulate a range of commercial gambling activities in the United Kingdom and are an indepedent, non-departmental public body (NDPB) sponsored by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS).
You can find out more by visiting www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.